In reality, 72% of guests CAN ACTUALLY make direct reservations if they can find the cheapest price. However, this is only possible if your brand has an engaging and effective website. I am aware that there are a lot of dos when it comes to this idea. In this article, I am going to dispel all of your preconceptions related to it in this article and instruct you on the significance of having a hotel website.
Step behind the curtain of hotel websites, and you'll find a world of illusions. While captivating images and enticing descriptions may paint a glamorous picture, it's time to unveil the truth behind the six grand illusions of hotel websites.
1. **Picture-Perfect Rooms:** The reality might differ from the carefully curated photos. Embrace transparency and provide an honest portrayal of your accommodations to build trust with your guests.
2. **Seamless Booking Experience:** Not all booking processes are as smooth as they appear. Acknowledge any limitations and work towards enhancing the booking journey for a hassle-free experience.
3. **Five-Star Dining Experiences:** The menu showcased online may not always match the dining reality. Set accurate expectations, ensuring that the quality of service matches the promise.
4. **Unlimited Amenities:** While amenities are highlighted, their accessibility might be limited. Clearly communicate any restrictions to avoid guest disappointment upon arrival.
5. **Breathtaking Views:** A room labeled as having a "breathtaking view" might not meet every guest's expectations. Clearly define the view to manage guest expectations and prevent dissatisfaction.
6. **Rave Reviews:** Not every review may be stellar. Embrace honest feedback, learn from it, and showcase your commitment to continuous improvement.
By embracing transparency and addressing these illusions, hotels can build credibility and foster trust with guests. The truth is a powerful ally in creating genuine and lasting connections.